All orders placed Monday to Thursday will be dispatched within 24 hours. Orders placed between Friday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday. We will do our best to minimise delays associated with Public Holidays.
Free Standard Delivery
Who doesn't love free shipping? Our free standard options include Sendle and Parcel Post. All carriers across Australia are currently experiencing ongoing delays due to staffing and infrastructure issues. We strongly recommend choosing Express Post for urgent orders - however, keep in mind that Australia Post currently does not offer any guaranteed delivery timeframe. Express Post remains the fastest method.
Orders containing large and/or heavy items such as brake discs, control arms and shocks, or orders in excess of 22kg may incur a surcharge.
Deliveries to non-metropolitan areas may incur additional costs and transit time. You will not have to pay more than what is calculated at checkout.
Australia Post services can be chosen at checkout (Parcel Post and Express Post). Use Australia Post for PO Boxes or if the destination is considered remote, or if an express service is required. Postage cost will be calculated at checkout.
PO Boxes and Pick-up
For delivery to PO boxes, optional Australia Post services must be selected. Sendle does not ship to PO boxes.
Sorry, we do not offer pick up.
At BM Direct, we take great care in ensuring your order arrives in the same condition we packed it. We do our best to minimise our environmental footprint by reusing and recycling packaging materials where possible. We encourage you to do the same.
Sorry, we only ship within Australia.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the address entered at checkout is correct. We will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with recovery or redelivery if a successful delivery was made to the address entered at checkout.
- Anyone at the purchaser's nominated delivery address is considered authorised to receive the delivery. All risks associated with the items purchased becomes the purchaser's upon delivery. Please ensure all parties present at the delivery address are aware of your upcoming delivery to avoid disappointment.
- If you provide Authority to Leave (ATL) to the carrier, we and our carrier are not liable for any missing or damaged goods.
- Contactless deliveries are considered a form of Authority to Leave and it is the receiver's responsibility to take goods into their custody as soon as practical, upon departure of the delivery person.
- If an order cannot be despatched within three business days of completing the order, due to an item not being in stock, we will contact you and offer the opportunity to cancel or modify the order. If the order is not cancelled, it will be despatched as soon as all items are available. We reserve the right to cancel an order if we cannot supply the goods ordered.
- For items with multiple items, we will ship all items together. Additional costs associated with multiple shipments as requested by the purchaser must be paid prior to despatching the first package.
- We take great care in packaging items suitably. All transit damage claims are to be raised directly with the carrier. Please also notify us when a claim is raised.
- All ETAs provided at checkout are to be considered estimates only, and are in addition to any processing/handling periods.
- Delays may occur from time to time. We and our carriers are doing their best to continue operation during the restrictions imposed relating to COVID-19.